Sales & Specification Engineer – North East Region
Flex Connectors Limited manufactures lighting connection and control products for the commercial lighting industry, and is a UK market leader in this sector.
The successful candidate will be located within West Yorkshire (Leeds/Bradford etc.) or North Yorkshire (York/Harrogate) covering: Yorkshire, County Durham & Northumberland.
To sell and promote the full suite of products within the wholesale, contractor and M & E consultant markets. The ideal candidate will have a technical sales background, meet regular sales targets, work to deadlines and coordinate projects. The role will require excellent communication and I T skills and perform the following duties:
- Report to and update your line manager on a regular basis
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products and maximise client potential in designated region
- Develop long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs.
- Prepare reports for customers and liaise with the Internal Projects Department.
- Update company contact data base and personal appointment calendar on a daily basis.
- Enthusiastic, with the ability to work within a team structure
- To have existing technical sales experience within the commercial lighting market
- To have existing relationships with electrical contractrors and M&E consultants
- To have excellent IT and communication skills
- Clean UK driving licence preferred
City & Guilds Part 1, 2 and 3 or above preferred.
- Company bonus scheme
- Company car
- Sick Pay
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of course if you’d prefer, CVs can also be sent by post to:
Flex Connectors Ltd
Ruscombe Business Park
Berkshire RG10 9LR